Cristiano Ronaldo netted the decisive goal as Real Madrid beat Atletico Madrid 5-3 on penalties in the Champions League final...
Liverpool's Mamadou Sakho could yet receive a call-up to France's Euro 2016 squad after being cleared to play by UEFA...
SuperSport United have lifted the Nedbank Cup after scraping to a 3-2 win over Orlando Pirates on Saturday...
Claudio Ranieri claims Leicester's priority next season will be to avoid relegation, despite being Premier League champions...
Siphiwe Tshabalala admits Amakhosi did not have the best campaigns, but has promised the club will come back stronger...
England interim manager Gareth Southgate has hailed the huge influence of captain Wayne Rooney despite the dramatic loss of form that has seen him dropped by both club and country.
Lionel Messi blew his top following Barca's injury-time victory over Valencia on Saturday after a bottle thrown from the stands hit teammate Neymar on the head.
Dortmund coach Thomas Tuchel criticised his side's lack of intensity on Saturday following their 3-3 draw at lowly FC Ingolstadt 04.
League and Cup Competitions
- Baxter wants Pieterse to improve
- Wits set to bank MTN8 cash windfall
- Mosimane to chat with Laffor
- Mashamaite plays down expectations
- Kekana admits Downs were subpar
- Klate diverts praise to Hunt
- Mosimane annoyed with WIts stunt
- Hunt pleased for players
- CAF final dream for Kekana
- Tau practiced goal against Zesco
- Laffor wants Downs finals calm
- Komphela salutes business-like Chiefs
- Competition makes Khune thrive under pressure
- Mokoena dreams of Bafana return
- Baxter admits United were poor in MTN8 loss
- Twala convinced Chiefs will bounce back
- Klopp: That is not the way we want to play
- Mourinho: Liverpool are 'not the last wonder of the world'
- Klopp: Rooney still a world-class player
- Pique: Van Gaal 'destroyed' me at Barcelona
- Karius: United are 'good' but Liverpool are 'great'
- Wenger: No talks with Arsenal over new deal
- Comolli: I was sacked for signing Henderson
- Origi unconcerned about lack of starts
- Rooney backs Rashford to become a superstar
- Mata: 'Everything is possible this season'
- Courtois happy at Chelsea
- Wenger: We were 'a bit fortunate'
- Mourinho laments lack of edge
- Klopp: I want to end my managerial career with Liverpool
- Mata: United keen to end on a high
- Ibrahimovic turned down move to China
- Report: Bale set to sign new six-year contract
- Ramos facing a month on the sidelines
- Rakitic: Barcelona 'very different' without Messi
- Luis Enrique: Gladbach surprised Barca
- Iniesta: Barcelona can survive without Messi
- Bravo opens up about decision to leave Barcelona
- Rodriguez: I never wanted to leave Madrid
- Pele: Messi a better player than Ronaldo